NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Average Joes Entertainment, 3728 Keystone Avenue, TN 37211 (“Sponsor”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning 12:00am CST 11/10/2017, and ending 11:59pm CST 1/10/2018 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Central Time.
(a) You may enter by selecting the “Connect & Enter” button here: http://averagejoesent.com/ and following the instructions. After logging in or signing up, you will be officially entered into the pool of eligible entrants.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59pm CST 1/20/2017. Only one Entry per person (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one email address or cellphone number or more than one person use the same email address or cellphone number). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address or cellphone number is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries or text messages that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, postage due, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cellphone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email addresses or cellphone accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One lucky winner will be selected to win handwritten “Way Of Life” lyrics from Cypress Spring. ARV: $25 Limit one prize per person/email address/cellphone number. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by 01/22/17, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about January 20, 2018, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email on or about January 25, 2018. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission; or  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; or  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable; or  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address or cellphone number associated with the winning Entry; or  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; or  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent; or  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before January 20, 2018 or  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
8. WAIVER: By entering in the Promotion, you release Sponsor and their respective parent, related, affiliated or subsidiary entities and Cypress Spring (“Artist”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort, warranty or other theory.
10. RULES & WINNERS’ LISTS: For list of winners (after 1/20/18), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ATTN: Winner’s List Cypress Spring Spotify Sweepstakes), Average Joes Entertainment, 3728 Keystone Avenue, Nashville, TN 37211.